Residential Care Home Services
Also called board and care homes, adult family homes, and residential care facilities for the elderly, this is a live-in housing and care option for people who do not have skilled medical needs, such as a feeding tube or daily injections. Generally, a residential care home provides the following:
- A room, either private or shared
- Varying levels of assistance with daily living activities, such as toileting, bathing, and even money and health care management
- Custodial care, such as laundry, and housekeeping
- Assist in scheduling doctors appointments and transportation
- Reminders to take medications or actual medication administering.
By the river in Marlborough is a wonderful supportive place for individuals who are looking for a smaller-home-like setting. Residents will eat home-cooked meals in the kitchen. This home will have a front porch and back patio to overlook nature and the river. A peaceful, serene setting with plenty of area for gardening. It will offer lots of one-on-one tender loving care personally from the owners family to your family.